Due to very limited funds, new eviction-prevention assistance cases will only be opened when all of the following requirements are met. At this time, we have paused taking applications for first month’s rent.
- You have received a document from the court starting the eviction process.
- You do NOT owe more than $2000 of back-rent.
- You are NOT more than 2 months behind in rent.
- All of the following documentation has been physically delivered to our office at 9820 Patuxent Woods Drive, Columbia, MD 21046. Emailed documents or partially completed packets will not be accepted or processed.
- Completed CAC Universal Application (download here or pick up at our office)
- Completed CAC Supplemental Housing Packet (download here or pick up at our office)
- A copy of your court judgement and/or eviction document
- Copies of documents that show Proof of Income for the past 30 days of anyone, 18 years or older, living in your home.
NOTE: A new case will be created ONLY after all of these documents are received and verified by CAC, additional requests for information and documents will follow to confirm your eligibility.