ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
- A completed CAC Universal Application (download here or pick up at our office).
- A completed CAC Supplemental Housing Packet (download here or pick up at our office).
- Copies of documents that show Proof of Income for the past 30 days of anyone, 18 years or older, living in your home.
RENTAL ASSISTANCE AND EVICTION PREVENTION APPLICANTS MUST ALSO PROVIDE:
- A copy of our current rental/lease agreement (all pages)
- A copy of your court judgement or eviction documents or rent ledger from your rental office showing:
- Proof you do NOT owe more than $2000 of back-rent.
- Proof you are NOT more than 2 months behind in rent.
CAC requires at least 3 business days to process your case from the time an application is complete. If your eviction or move-in date is less than 3 business days from today, we are unable to help.
FIRST MONTH’S RENT APPLICANTS MUST ALSO PROVIDE:
- A copy of your Welcome Letter or Pre-Lease from your landlord.
Note, we are NOT able to assist with a security deposit.